Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My project for this week.

Sorry this wasn't posted yesterday. I took the pictures yesterday but didn't get a chance to upload them. I have been coming up with a plan of attack but haven't actually started cleaning yet... but I won't let you down! I'll post my success by the end of the week.

I'm quite embarassed to share these pictures with you. It looks much worse than I thought. I've always ignored this area of the house and considered it David's area -- after all, hes the computer guy. But, we both use it, and most of the crap under the desk is mine. And, David isn't a "file" guy, I am a "file" girl. So, I think its only fair to set up the file system and help him file the bills and paperwork after he takes care of his end.

So you see, there is more to this project than just cleaning up. There are file systems to be created, papers to be filed, statues to sell on ebay, and junk to find homes for (or throw away).

Check back on Sunday (or it may be Monday before I post the finished picture -- Sunday looks like its going to be a busy day!).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, can't wait to see the "after"! love you!

Mary Lindsey said...

Hi Joelle!

I some how came across your blog... not really sure how :-) We have some mutual friend - but through out my crazy day with starts and stops between feedings and fussings, I dont know who our mutual friend is. Anyway, I have enjoyed reading about your twin girls. My daughter, Harper Grace, was due on February 29th, but came almost 3 weeks early and was born on Valentine's Eve... Feb. 13th :-)

Anyway, I wanted to write you to see if you wanted to have an blog accountability partner!!! I am right where you are - in more ways that one! Except I've just got one baby! :-)

I'm going to start my "own" blog and join you on your challenges of to do lists/ photos and fitness fridays! I'm quite behind on blogging as it is, but that is another "to do"!!!

Let me know if ya want to and we can exchange email addresses in case we need more "privacy" :-)

my email is mlmiller2@liberty.edu

Oh and we also used to live in GA.. near Lawrenceville in Auburn. Very cool!