Thursday, July 10, 2008

To do list

As you know, I've been working on keeping my house a little bit cleaner. I still have a lot of improving to do!

Well, I am going to give myself a week to accomplish some tasks that I've been putting off. I have lots of excuses. My most used excuse is that this apartment is temporary, we will buy a house "soon" either in Greenville (God willing!) or around Atlanta. So, I haven't allowed myself to get settled in my temporary housing. What that means is I have a lot of stuff out and about that doesn't have a real home.

So, on Monday's I'm going to take a photo of a spot in my house I want to work on, I'll give myself the week and then post another picture to show you how I did. Hopefully I'll stick to this better than I did my Fitness Friday's. Although, my sister did give me a weight loss idea the other day... I may tell you all about it later, I'm still thinking it through right now.

Anyway, some of the areas I need to tackle are our computer station area, the hutch/dresser/sideboard thingey in our eating area, our bedroom (the junk catch-all) and, I may actually finish the girls room. I LOVE their room, but never finished their walls -- I wanted to paint on their walls and just can't bring myself to do something so permanent to something so temporary.

Most of this stuff will need to be done regardless of where we live. I need to de-junk the computer area anyway, no sense in moving my paystubs from my job 8 years ago again, right?

Ok, so this Monday, be prepared for a SCARY picture of some area in my house.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Love you!